Delivering trusted environments
Website Conditions of Use
When we say “our”, “we” or “us” we mean Aker Systems Limited and when we say “our website” we mean all the pages, materials, and links under the URL www.akersystems.com
You should not use our website unless you agree to these Conditions of Use and our Copyright Notice. If you have any questions about them please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree by using our website that:
▪ we don’t guarantee the availability of our website;
▪ we don’t promise that it will be virus free or compatible with any computer system;
▪ we are not liable for any third party links;
▪ you will not claim any endorsement by, or association with, us or our website unless we have given you our prior written consent;
▪ you will not do anything to damage or disrupt our website.
You agree that we will not compensate you for any loss you may suffer as a result of:
▪ any mistake we make with the content on our website;
▪ any part of our website or a third party website being unavailable;
▪ your use of our website or any third party website;
Our website places cookies on your computer or mobile device. By using our website you consent to cookies being used in accordance with this policy. If you do not consent you must disable cookies or refrain from using our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or mobile device as you browse our website. They are used to remember when your computer or device accesses our website and is important for the smooth and effective operation of our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Visit Cookie Control to see how to do this.
How to disable cookies
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your web browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this depends on the browser you use. For example, for Microsoft Internet Explorer go to “Tools” then “Internet Options”. Click the “Privacy” tab and choose the cookie setting you want.
Disabling cookies may affect how our website operates.
You acknowledge that we own or license all intellectual property on our website and all works displayed on it. All such rights are reserved.
Subject to the paragraphs below, you may print, copy or download any part of our website for your:
▪ own personal non-commercial use; or
▪ own commercial use where that use is restricted to considering whether to do business with us or transact business with us.
Any other use of the material and content on our website is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.